Prepare for CSI’s Construction Documents Technology exam
Happy New Year! Hope all of you are doing well and staying safe in 2021.
Well, another Spring is here when the CDT Certification Prep Classes are offered! This year the class will follow the format of the brand new edition of the Project Delivery Practice Guide (PDPG).
West Region CSI will be starting weekly sessions for their Spring 2021 online CDT Prep class on Wednesday, February 3.
Persons interested in the CDT prep class usually offered locally can register for the WR CSI CDT prep class for $195 through CSI Honolulu. Registration will allow each person the following:
- Live participation in 10 online sessions and access to recordings of each session – great for review or in case the live time doesn’t work for you!.
- Participation in WR CSI and CSI Honolulu review sessions. At least two sessions are anticipated.
- “Hard” copy and digital copy of the PDPG (A $119 value for members. $169 value for non-members!).
- Learning units or continuing education units applicable to AIA or CSI certification maintenance.
Taken from CSIResources.org:
The Construction Documents Technology (CDT) Program provides a comprehensive overview for anyone who writes, interprets, enforces, or manages construction documents. Project architects, contractors, contract administrators, material suppliers, and manufacturers’ representatives are all realizing the advantages of being Construction Documents Technologists.
By being able to understand and interpret written construction documents, CDTs perform their jobs more effectively. By understanding the roles and relationships of all participants, CDTs improve communication among all members of the construction team.
Pass the Construction Documents Technologist Exam (CDT), and you’ll join an elite group of professionals known in the industry for their comprehensive knowledge of the writing and management of construction documents. Getting your CDT means:
- Adding “CDT” after your name, to your business card and to your resume
- Understanding how a project unfolds from conception to delivery
- Understanding the documentation involved
CSI’s CDT program has provided foundation training in construction documentation for architects, contractors, contract administrators, specifiers, and manufacturers’ representatives for decades. As the cornerstone of CSI’s certification program, it’s also prerequisite to CSI’s advanced certification exams: Certified Construction Specifier (CCS), Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA), or Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) certification.
- CSI 2021 CDT Classes
February 3, 2021
9:45 am - 11:15 am