How can you demonstrate your construction knowledge and competence?
How can you stand out in the crowd?
One of the ways is to achieve CSI’s Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) status.
CSI developed the CDT program to provide training in construction documentation for architects, contractors, contract administrators, specifiers, and manufacturers’ representatives.
What does CSI’s CDT designation mean for you?
- You have become fluent with construction project processes and communication
- It means you’ve demonstrated professional commitment, credibility, and reliability to your employer, colleagues, and clients.
- It means you have acquired the privilege to add “CDT” after your name on your business card and resume
Early registration for CSI’s Spring 2021 Exam Cycle starts on February 17, 2021, and the exam window this year is from May 3-June 4, 2021.
It is highly recommended if you want to increase your chances of passing the exam to sign up for a review course. This year, CSI Honolulu Chapter is partnering with CSI West Region to provide a series of 10 live review sessions online, Wednesdays from 9:45 am to 11:15 am February 17th through March 3rd (switching to 10:45 am to 12:15 pm March 10-April 21). The sessions will also be recorded for later viewing (great if these times do not work for you, or if you want to watch the sessions again). Learning units or CEU’s applicable to AIA or CSI certification maintenance will also be available.
You can sign up for these sessions through the CSI Honolulu Chapter at a special rate. The cost is only $195 and includes:
- A link to the 10 Review Sessions on-line
- A hard copy of CSI’s Project Delivery Practice Guide, 3rd Edition — Upon which the classes and exam are based on. (This is a $119 value for CSI members, and $169 for others.)
- An opportunity to join 2 additional Q & A review sessions with the CSI Honolulu Chapter CDT Education Committee to help you prepare for the exam.
- CSI 2021 CDT Classes
February 17, 2021
9:45 am - 11:15 am